Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Study again?

I came across an ad on the MX paper about this course called Graduate Certificate in Professional English Communication. It is actually offered by my uni. I'm kinda attracted to this course because it is only one semester full-time and includes an internship in a workplace of my profession. Not sure if my parents still want to pay for my studies... i owe them a lot...i think i'm gonna save this option till the last. If I still couldn't find a full time job, I might have to take this course to increase the chances.... I've send in the enquiries, hopefully will get reply as soon as possible...

Today's work was so busy because there were not enough staffs to help out. But I'm happy cause my boss praised me for being hardworking and that I can surely pass all my exams and graduate successfully =D =D =D

When there is a will, there is a way.....lalalallaaaaaaaaaaa................

No comments: