
Picture taken on the 30th October 2008 when I obtained Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) from Monash University (Clayton Campus).
Browsing through my graduation photo made me think of the meaning of receiving a degree from one of the well-known universities in Australia.
Does it mean that I'm very successful in my life after obtaining my degree?
Does it mean that I can get a good job?
Does it mean that I don't have to worry about job hunting and that I can be offered a job right after I send in my first job application?
Does it mean that I can apply all the knowledge and skills that I've gained from uni into workplace when writing my resume?
Why do I still need to go to uni when it's hard to get a job eventhough I have graduated ?
So many things to worry........So little things that can be accomplished......
LIFE
No comments:
Post a Comment