skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
caramello85
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Crème brûlée
My long-awaited
Crème brûlée .....
I have been talking about how much I wanted to try this durian
Crème brûlée
for the past few weeks to my sister.
Finally, I have the chance to try it..
One word,
Yummillicioussss!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(54)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(24)
▼
2009
(72)
►
December
(17)
▼
November
(27)
Bits and pieces
I hate chatting with someone who always have to do...
I don't want to live anymore
Study again?
Rants
Short one
Done!
Sick
Meaningless Post
A little hope
Moment of wonder
Untitled
Crème brûlée
Top 5 Hollies
Happy
High
Cupcakes
BURNING HOTT!!!
Fucked up
Snow snow snow!
Blogs or ads?
Stalkers
bla .,..can't think of a title
cool stuff
Melbourne Cup Day
The big day
Thais
►
October
(14)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
2008
(42)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
My Blog List
Grace
15 years ago
My old blog
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment