With a global marketing research company. YES...A HUGE GLOBAL MARKETING RESEARCH COMPANY invites me for an interview.
This is totally unrelated to my accounting degree. I'm so shocked when I received this invitation. They invited me to join the company as a Research Executive.
A research executive do the following things
- Responsible to manage projects from drafting proposals to the delivery of presentations
- Responsible for operational control of research projects from initiation through to implementation, analysis of results and reporting
- Perform, analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative statistical analyses
- Desk research including tracking marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data, gathering data on competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into written text.
- Client servicing involving understanding of client’s business needs and findings solutions to their needs through application of research methods and techniques
None of these related to my accounting background. Totally a new scope of job responsibilities. Marketing, the least possible option among the commercial area for me.
Now, decisions, should I go for the interview which will be held next week? It is based in KL, you see. And I have so little time to get ready, book ticket, accommodation and stuffs like that to go KL. And also, what if I really got accepted into the company? I have to freaking leave Melbourne for good! I'm actually not willing to do so =( I love Melbourne!
Then again, if I reject the interview, it means that I allow the chance to slip away just like that from me and maybe I'm not that lucky anymore in the future. To get invited for an interview by a global company that is.
Sigh..... HOW?
Now, decisions, should I go for the interview which will be held next week? It is based in KL, you see. And I have so little time to get ready, book ticket, accommodation and stuffs like that to go KL. And also, what if I really got accepted into the company? I have to freaking leave Melbourne for good! I'm actually not willing to do so =( I love Melbourne!
Then again, if I reject the interview, it means that I allow the chance to slip away just like that from me and maybe I'm not that lucky anymore in the future. To get invited for an interview by a global company that is.
Sigh..... HOW?
No comments:
Post a Comment