Sunday, January 3, 2010

Locate me

I came across my secondary class photos in facebook and thought why not save them here in my blog as my memories.

5 years of secondary school life was an enjoyable one.

School: Sung Siew Secondary School, Sandakan (SSSSSS) =p

Year 1998 - Form 1A Form teacher: Miss Latifah


I was the class monitor for the year =) I remember I was appointed by Miss Latifah as the class monitor on my first day of secondary school. How cool was that =D

Year 1999 - Form 2A Form teacher: Mr Muchtar



We had the funniest and coolest for teacher for the year =)

Year 2000 - Form 3A Form teacher: Mr Patrick Lim



He was the best teacher I ever had in the school. If I'm not mistaken, I got the first place in the class because of having him as my form teacher. lol.

Year 2001 - Form 4E Form teacher - Mr Loh



Year 2002 - Form 5E Form teacher: Mdm Annie



Now, locate me! *giggles*

No comments: