Friday, August 28, 2009

Skin

I used to have a very bad skin. I suffered from acne back in my high school, when I was around 14-16 years old. I was so upset and annoyed because no any single facial products could cure the acne. Even the prescription from the skin specialist didn't work. I felt like dying and didn't want to meet people because I had red, bumpy and oily skin. I was so fed up and there was nothing I can do beside hatred and dissapointment.

Not until I found a skin care product, NuSkin, introduced by a lady in 2002. We were in the same trip to China back then. She examined my affected skin and convinced me that NuSkin was the solution to it. I was so excited and my mom immediately bought a set of NuSkin basic facecare after the trip. The set consisted of cleansing gel, toner, mosturizer and mask.

My skin improved tremendously after using NuSkin for a month. The pimples began to dried up and I no longer have those red, bumpy and uneven skin although there were still occasional break outs.

A year after, I came to Australia for my foundation studies. That was the year where my skin completely cleared up. I think partly because the weather here is dry and cool so I don't get pimples that easily compared to warm and humid Malaysian weather. So I continued to use NuSkin for another 4 years before I changed to Biotherm.

I am now using a mixture of Biotherm, Kose and Clarins.

Kose
Cleansing, toner, mosturizer.

Biotherm
Mask, eye cream, SPF 25 base and scrub.

Clarins
Pore minising serum

I want a crystal clear skin =)

No comments: