skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
caramello85
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Internship day 3
Today was not stress because supervisor was out for audit. I was assigned to
prepare report on remuneration to directors
prepare account on administrative expenses
prepare schedule of trade creditors
continue with my journal voucher review
Though it was quite relaxing, it was tedious for me to stare at the computer for the whole day doing the data entries.
I'm getting familiar with the company I handle. All the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(54)
►
August
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(21)
►
January
(24)
►
2009
(72)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
2008
(42)
▼
December
(15)
Internship day 13
Merry Christmas
Internship day 11
Internship day 10
Internship day 9
Internship day 8
Internship day 7
Internship day 6
Internship day 5
I don't have the mood to work tomorrow.. arrgghh!!...
Internship day 4
Internship day 3
Internship day 2
Internship day 1
Tomorrow would be my first day of internship at Er...
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
My Blog List
Grace
15 years ago
My old blog
18 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment