I started my first class on "computerised accounting in ERP systems" today. I had trouble finding the correct tutorial room because of the misleading information given by the faculty staffs. They don't even know where the tutorial rooms are, given the fact that they are VU's staffs! OMG. My timetable shows that the tutorial is held at basement in City Flinders, but there is none there. So the faculty staff asked me to try at Flinders Lane. So I went there and found out that there was no such place. I went to the faculty again, this time I was really frustrated and raised my voice, 'where the hell is the tutorial room' because I was already 15 minutes late. The staff rang up the other person and realise that it was actually at Queen St. So I have to walk from corner Elizabeth and Flinders St to corner Queen and Little Lonsdale Street. Finally I managed to find the room which is actually a computer lab. I was 40 minutes late. Phew~ luckily, I could still catch up with the tutorial works. What a "good" start.
I hope I got the correct lecture theatre for tomorrow.
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment